- You can download the new update every time – 24/7
- All information at a glance
- More flexibility for you – no CD’s any longer; access from any PC you want
AVL DiTEST recommends all users of XDS 1000 software to update their software periodically.
Step 1: Download and install the update to your XDS 1000 Tablet/PC
1. Download your update package.
2. Run the installation file on your device.
Step 2: Please start your XDS 1000
1. Connect your VCI 1000/DiOBD 880 with the USB interface of your tablet/PC and with the diagnostic socket of the vehicle.
2. Double-click at XDS.
3. Choose at interface selection cable (USB)
If a new firmware for VCI 1000 / DiOBD 880 is available, a message is displayed and the firmware for VCI 1000/ DiOBD 880 is updated.
4. Select any vehicle
5. Click on AutoScan or ECU List and take your serial number
Stept 3: Activate your device
- Insert your email address
- Insert your serial number or registration code of your VCI 1000.
For DiOBD 880 just insert your registration code.
- Click on Request activation code.
You will find the serial number (SN)
(= registration code) in the pop-up window of your software.
If you are using a VCI1000, you will find the serial number (SN) (= registration code) on the back of your device.
You will receive your 25-digit activation code. Enter this code under „Product activation“.
Optional: Connect your device via Bluetooth.
1. Disconnect the USB cable
2. Choose at interface selection Bluetooth.
Contact service center
Equipment exchange service
AVL DiTEST GmbH
90556 Cadolzburg, DEUTSCHLAND
Login Customer Care
In this area you'll find the infosystem and additional information. You can also change your password.