SOVEREIGNTY IN COVERAGE AND FUNCTION.
AVL DITEST MDS 105
The AVL DITEST MDS 105 includes AVL DITEST XDS 1000 ECU diagnostics and the diagnostics box for an installation on an existing PC or laptop. The diagnostics box can be connected with the computer via USB or wirelessly via Bluetooth. The multi-brand diagnostics tool AVL DITEST MDS 105 is usable on all established passenger cars and commercial vehicles.
FUNCTIONS AT A GLANCE
Advantages of ECU diagnostics
- Complete multi-brand diagnostics
- With comprehensive diagnostics function
- For cars, trucks, trailers and buses
- Simple operation
- 3-Clicks to vehicle selection
- Fast vehicle scan
- Status overview at a glance
- Bluetooth interface with dual transmitting capacity
- Electrical and mechanical robustness
- Resistant housing, scratch and splash-proof
- Integrated flashlight function
- Beeper and lanyard protect against loss
AVL DITEST XDS 1000* –
EXPERIENCED DIAGNOSTIC SOLUTION
AVL DRIVE DITEST MDS 188 has the AVL DITEST XDS 1000* Diagnostics software integrated!
- New revolutionary user interface with just three clicks to the target
- Complete vehicle scan in unique diagnostics speed
- Fully automated assistant and intelligent search functions
- Information system with online access AVL DITEST XIS (optional)
- AVL DITEST SCOUT (optional)
*User license not included. More information about licenses, versions and contract terms can be found here.
SMALLEST WORLD CHAMPION
The AVL DITEST VCI 1000, the world's smallest module of its kind, supports 12 V and
24 V systems, and all standard and manufacturer specific diagnostic protocols and can therefore be used for all cars, commercial vehicles and trailers. The connection to the AVL DITEST XDS 1000 diagnostic software is established as usual, wirelessly via Bluetooth or USB. The status of the VCI 1000 can be read easily and reliably thanks to the intelligent light around the VCI.
Electrical and mechanical robustness was a focus, for coping with the harsh conditions in the daily workshop. The double housing is resistant to scratches, splashes and contact with typical workshop fluids such as engine oil, gear oil, gasoline, diesel, brake fluids, brake cleaner and more. A soft handle ensures pleasant and better handling.
Destruction of the electronics, for example, by incorrect operation, is almost impossible due to AVL DITEST’s patented comprehensive protection measures. So you don’t lose sight of the device, the VCI 1000 includes an active and passive protection against loss. A built-in 80 decibel alarm goes off if the connection with the diagnostics software is interrupted. The keyring lanyard fixed to the VCI 1000 is hard to overlook.. Also in darkness or poor visibility, the integrated torch function with its ultra white LED helps to find the diagnostics connector in the footwell of the vehicle.
AVL DITEST VCI 1000
Included in delivery
AVL DITEST MDS 105
- Diagnostics interface AVL DITEST VCI 1000
- Diagnostics software AVL DITEST XDS 1000*
- Diagnostics cables
- Transportation case
*User license not included. For more information about licenses, Versions and contract terms can be found here.
Available cable – type specific
BV8073 BMW 0.75m 20 Pin
BV8075 Mercedes Benz 0.75m 38 Pin
BV8076 PSA 0.75m 30 Pin
BV8078 Mercedes Benz 0.75m 14 Pin
BV8084 Universal 1m
BO7190 Adapter set passenger cars
(Universal cable BV8084 necessary)
BV8079 MAN 0.75 m 12 Pin
BV8080 DAF 0.75 m 16 Pin
BV8081 IVECO 0.75 m 30 Pin
BV8082 VOLVO 0.75 m 30 Pin
BV8085 Trailer Standard 0.75 m 20 Pin
BV7232 Trailer ISO7638 0.75 m 20 Pin
(Only in conjunction with BV8085)
BV7233 Trailer Power Supply 2 m
(BV7233 in conjunction with BV7232)
GE7409 Hadlex 0.75 m
EX7548 Extension 1 m