COME OVER TO THE SAFE SIDE
AVL DITEST HV SAFETY
In the near future, every workshop will have to deal with a significant number of hybrid and electrically powered vehicles. High-voltage systems also carry a high safety risk. Guaranteeing the safety and reliability of high-voltage systems within the vehicles is one of the assignments to be performed in the future.
The processes of checking the isolation strength of high-voltage systems and the on-board isolation monitor are basic tests for each maintenance and repair activity regarding high-voltage vehicles. For test organizations, these measurements are becoming more and more important, since the isolation strength is subject to a certain process of ageing.
FUNCTIONS AT A GLANCE
- menu-guided measurement of the de-energized condition in DC circuits with continuous documentation
- active isolation resistance measurement utilising integrated test voltage generator
- integrated voltmeter up to 1,000 V DC
- equipotential bonding measurement according to UNECE R100
- resistance, diode and capacitance measurement
- guided diagnostics and measurement procedure
- power supply via USB interface
- can be calibrated for reproducible accuracy
ALL IN ONE.
Developed specifically for the automotive industry, AVL DiTEST HV Safety 2000 – the high-voltage measurement module – guarantees the verification of all safety requirements for DC-HV circuits in the vehicle. AVL DiTEST HV Safety 2000 is the first "all in one" device able to perform measurements according to UNECE R100. It supports the requirements of a measurement with 1 ampere and this exclusively using the standard USB port, without any additional power supply or batteries.
Menu-driven measurement, detailed documentation.
AV Safety Short EN
HV Safety Long Version EN
INCLUDED IN DELIVERY
- HV module AVL DITEST HV Safety 2000
- HV probe red
- HV probe black
- AVL DSS installation DVD
- Transport case